Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Guess Who's Coming To Visit?

I wonder who's coming to visit? That's what I think to myself when the doorbell rings and I'm not expecting anyone. Of course, if it's a friend, I'm happy to have visitors. The ones I'm most concerned about are those who come around when I'm not home and don't necessarily knock before coming in.

I think everyone's concerned about the unexpected guest, including people who are confident that they can take whatever's (whoever's?) coming at them. Even professional football players, arguably some of the biggest, toughest, maybe orneriest guys around. Last week the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) named ADT Custom Home Services as their preferred security partner.

In my dreams I'd want one of those guys protecting me, now I'm looking forward to protecting them. Call me if you'd like to be protected like a pro, by a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment