Monday, January 16, 2012

Going Social In 2012


I think customer service is very important. I want everyone I work with to be pleased with systems I've set-up for them and I want to hear from them with any questions or referrals. I typically tell my clients that they can call me at any time and I mean it. My mother wanted me to be a doctor (obviously, I passed) but I want my phone to ring as if I'm a pediatrician! If my phone's not ringing, I'm not happy.

This month I'm going to try something a little different to boost the volume of calls. I'm currently in discussions with groupon.com, the web-based marketing company, to offer deep discounts on a mass scale.

First up is a great deal on our ADT Safewatch Quickconnect. About half of all ADT clients are protected by this product. This is a budget-priced system, $99 and includes CPU, 2 wireless door contacts, 1 wireless motion sensor, 1 keyfob remote control and installation (monitoring is $42.99 per month). The groupon.com deal: $49 & $37.99 per month!

Can't wait to see it on groupon.com? Call me and tell me you want the groupon offer and it's yours. The catch? It's this week only.

No comments:

Post a Comment